Sharon Merrill works with life science companies in a wide range of therapeutic areas. We have already navigated most of the twists and turns that can arise on the road to commercialization and beyond.
- Attracting life science investors and analysts
- Communicating drug lifecycle milestones
- Managing crises around missed clinical, regulatory and commercial expectations
- Positioning management as life science industry thought leaders
- Providing expert counsel on life science IR
To learn more about our approach to life sciences IR, call us at 617-542-5300 or send an e-mail to info@InvestorRelations.com.
Learn more about our experience and thought leadership
Case Study – Use survey research to refresh corporate messaging
A small maker of medical devices had failed to generate investor interest in its first year as a public company. Using survey research, management executed new communications that leveraged a product launch to build positive awareness on Wall Street.
Case Study – Increase corporate visibility and credibility to drive sales
A bylined journal article helped a UK-based pharmaceutical company gain recognition for its growing presence in China. As a result, the company keynoted an inaugural U.S. conference in its field, establishing worldwide credentials and yielding numerous new business leads.