Whether it’s the benefits of a transaction or the resolution of a crisis, investors do not take a successful outcome for granted. They must be persuaded. From IPOs and secondary offerings to friendly mergers and hostile takeovers, clients trust us to provide dependable communications guidance during critical times. Our decades of capital markets experience set us apart, enabling us to provide action-oriented counsel based on detailed analysis.
- Stakeholder Communications – Creating customized messages for your most important audiences.
- Activism Defense – Executing effective corporate control strategies.
- M&A Communications – Generating shareholder support and satisfying the diverse needs of stakeholders.
- Executive Transitions – Building stakeholder support for management and board changes.
- IPOs – Providing insights to successfully navigate the capital markets for the long-term.
- Crisis Communications – Guiding management through the crisis to a successful outcome.
- Capital Raising Transactions: – Creating the messaging to ensure a successful offering.
“The team at Sharon Merrill was a hands-on, detail-oriented and creative contributor to our public company communication strategy. They immersed themselves in our business and dedicated the time with management to ensure that they understood the nuances of our growth story and the financial and operational drivers of our company. Sharon Merrill helped us create a clear, concise and persuasive story in our investor deck and helped coordinate our first capital markets showcase. Their working knowledge of investor relations was extremely helpful. I highly recommend the team at Sharon Merrill.”
—John Belniak, Managing Director, Garage + Social, Hagerty