- What information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When visiting this website, you may provide us with certain types of information, as described below. Except as described in this Policy, we never collect personally identifying information from you.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via contact forms, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive messages to or from one of our services, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
Additional Information Use
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect from you, your website(s), and your computer to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of our Company or our users.
In the event that our Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling all or part of its assets, users’ information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
If your information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if you no longer desire our communications, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate your information. When a request for change or user deletion is received, we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate the request. However, due to the nature of our service, some information may not be fully removed due to backups or archived copies.
Effective date: June 10, 2015