Sharon Merrill works with a wide range of consumer and retail companies. We communicate how the client’s growth strategy dovetails with consumer end-market dynamics to drive value for its many stakeholders.
- Attracting retail-focused investors to the stock
- Communicating customer engagement and channel growth initiatives
- Managing crises around missed product cycles or growth expectations
- Positioning management as thought leaders in their retail sector
- Providing expert counsel on retail/consumer company IR
Tell your story in a way that Main Street and Wall Street investors understand. Call 617-542-5300 or send an e-mail to info@InvestorRelations.com.
Learn more about our experience and thought leadership
Blog – 5 Keys to Communicating a Compelling Retail Investment Story
For those IROs and CFOs new to the retail sector, the practice of investor relations can seem like a whole new field – with new players, metrics and ways to communicate. And while best practices and the fundamentals of IR still hold true, there is a lot to learn before you can expertly communicate your retail company’s story to the investment community. Here are five tips to get you started.